Hey guys its Gabrielle!
I hope you guys had a great Christmas and that you're enjoying New Year's. I LOVE New Year's Eve, its been such a big deal for me since I was probably about 3. "Daddy, we have to see the ball drop! We have to see the ball drop! Turn it on!" I'm still frantic about it cause I don't to miss it, especially the preformances from various music artists. Last year it was Jennifer Lopez and man did she put on a show. Iiickk, her outfit was awful and if she wasn't lip synching, then she has a great voice! One day I will go to New York and see the actual ball drop! Anyway, that's irrelevant to me and Addie, i gotta remember some stories that have to do with New Year's!
Anyway, you might remember from my other blog that I did a Photo Friday type thing where I posted a bunch of pictures. I do it cause I'm obsessed with weheartit.com and photography in general. A picture can just speak so much, ya know? I don't know what to call Photo Friday anymore because I never post regularly on Fridays. Maybe you could help me with that....? Haha, I'd appreciate it. :) Happy New Year's!!!
And now for some New Year's Resolutions:
1. Read 11 books cause its 2011, but that won't be too hard since i'm reading all the time.
2. Be less judgemental of people, its so wrong and I do it without realizing, so honestly thats a big one for me :)
3. Go out of the country SOMEWHERE! i'm dying to travel
4. Get along better with my mom.
5. Talk to a boy... and have an actual conversation. I'm kinda bad at that.