Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!


Hey guys its Gabrielle!
I hope you guys had a great Christmas and that you're enjoying New Year's. I LOVE New Year's Eve, its been such a big deal for me since I was probably about 3. "Daddy, we have to see the ball drop! We have to see the ball drop! Turn it on!" I'm still frantic about it cause I don't to miss it, especially the preformances from various music artists. Last year it was Jennifer Lopez and man did she put on a show. Iiickk, her outfit was awful and if she wasn't lip synching, then she has a great voice! One day I will go to New York and see the actual ball drop! Anyway, that's irrelevant to me and Addie, i gotta remember some stories that have to do with New Year's!

Anyway, you might remember from my other blog that I did a Photo Friday type thing where I posted a bunch of pictures. I do it cause I'm obsessed with weheartit.com and photography in general. A picture can just speak so much, ya know? I don't know what to call Photo Friday anymore because I never post regularly on Fridays. Maybe you could help me with that....? Haha, I'd appreciate it. :) Happy New Year's!!!

And now for some New Year's Resolutions:

1. Read 11 books cause its 2011, but that won't be too hard since i'm reading all the time.
 2. Be less judgemental of people, its so wrong and I do it without realizing, so honestly thats a big one for me :)

3. Go out of the country SOMEWHERE! i'm dying to travel
4.  Get along better with my mom.
5. Talk to a boy... and have an actual conversation. I'm kinda bad at that.








1 comment:

  1. Hey it's Eeshie! I read your comment and replied to it on my blog. I doubt you forgot the website, but here it is again if you want to read it:

    http://idontskinnydipichunkydunk.blogspot.com/

    And, before I go, great blog! AND I love your resolutions. Well thought out...:D

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! You've reached Addie and Gabrielle, two best friends trying to tell their story in the form of a blog. Please leave your name and blog address at the click of your mouse button and we will surely get back to you! Thanks, bye!