Monday, January 3, 2011

Chapter 1: The Friendship Challenge

Hey everybody its Gabrielle!

Addie and I have decided to come up with a 7 Day Challenge! There are a lot of challenges going around such as this, so we thought we'd make up our own. Its called The 7 Day Friendship Challenge!

Day 1~ Tell who your best friend is and describe them
Day 2~ Tell what the craziest thing you've ever done with your best friend is
Day 3~ Tell a quote or song that describes your friendship perfectly
Day 4~ Tell of a fight you once had with your best friend
Day 5~ State 5 things you and your best friend have in common
Day 6~ Tell of an inside joke between you and your best friend
Day 7~ Tell of your favorite memory with your best friend

Without further ado, I shall start the challenge!

Day 1~ Tell who your best friend is and describe them

Well obiviously Addie is my best friend and I freaking love her! Check at the bottom of the Quotes list on the left sidebar. <---  I said that the other day, and it inspired us to have a quotes section. As for describing Addie, she has curly brown hair that i love love love, I wish had really curly hair. And she also has freckles, i think freckles are so cute! I guess after knowing her for 4 years, I love pretty much everything about her because she's my best pal and I don't know what I'd do without her :)

So that wraps up this post, I hope you do the challenge and its brings that happy feeling of nostagia back to you :) God bless you and your bestest pal!!



This looks just like us


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! You've reached Addie and Gabrielle, two best friends trying to tell their story in the form of a blog. Please leave your name and blog address at the click of your mouse button and we will surely get back to you! Thanks, bye!