Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Things Change

Alright y'all,

I'm afraid to say it because its happened so. many. times. And hasn't worked out.  Like everything else in the future, you never know anything beyond what you think now, and it's hard. Experiences have taught me never to say "for sure" or "definitely".  Because you just can't.  Life just doesn't go the way you want it to, and that's a good thing. If my life had gone the way I had gone the way I'd wanted it to when I was 4, I'd still be trying to get my degree in being a cowgirl, and trying to find a real prince to marry.  Everything that happens does for a reason.  Plan all you want, but always remember that things change faster than they can ever be made.  Even writing in stone can be faded away. 

Yes, there is a much deeper reason to this post than this simple this announcement right now, but that's something I'll tell about later.  For now, I'll just say this:

I think were back.

But we'll never be the same. 

Gabrielle and I have decided to keep up with this blog again!  But there are going to be changes... Lots and lots of changes!  These will all be discussed in a later post, mainly because we haven't totally decided what they will be...  But stick around to see, because I'm pretty sure that it's going to be amazing...

Watch out for a post from Gabrielle later :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you two are back :) I was wondering just the other day what happened to your blog! Haha.
    This is a great post, and you're right. We can plan all we want, and sometimes it does come in handy, but our worlds can change in a split second and those plans go out the window.

    Have a great day =)

    ♥Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you could have said it better. The world never stops changing and nobody can stop it.
    Looking forward to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! You've reached Addie and Gabrielle, two best friends trying to tell their story in the form of a blog. Please leave your name and blog address at the click of your mouse button and we will surely get back to you! Thanks, bye!