Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve/Blogoversary!

It's December 31st, 2011.

You could also call it the last day of 2011.

You could also call it our Blogoversary!  We may not have a year's worth of posts, but hey at least we made it a year without deleting it, right?! :)

I remember a post I wrote last year ended with the sentence: "2010 wasn't the best year for me... but here's to a better 2011!"  That came true.  I'm always one to say that the best year of my life is the one happening right now.  2011 definitely lived up to that statement!  So many wonderful memories were made, and it seemed every time a bad thing happened, something great came out of it.

I'm so thankful for everything that happened this year, and to my friends, family, and God for making it amazing.

So of course, HERE'S TO A BETTER 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! You've reached Addie and Gabrielle, two best friends trying to tell their story in the form of a blog. Please leave your name and blog address at the click of your mouse button and we will surely get back to you! Thanks, bye!