Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Thrice Random Newsletter

hello everbody,

 Soooo, time for a random post. I like to write about 3 things, but maybe just maybe I'll make it to 7 one day since thats my lucky number :)

1. Baking! I want to bake something this afternoon since I have absolutely nothing to occupy my thoughts. What shall I bake you ask? Maybe some Pecan Cookies, blueberry muffins, Rice Pudding, or some brownies!!  I've never attempted to make cupcakes because I'm afraid I'll mess them up, but today might be the day. I'll update you guys on what I decide haha.

2. February 11th had a lot going on! My blogging friend Abby had her blogoversary yesterday. Make sure to click her name and go visit her on her blog A Little Bit of Randomness.
Yesterday was also Taylor Lautner's 19th birthday. TEAM JACOB! I was completely Team Edward in the books, but Robert Pattinson doesn't live up to Edward Cullen expectations I'm sorry to say. Februrary 11th was also Thomas Edison's birthday and goodness where would we be without him! I'm pretty sure I covered everything that had to with February 11th but please tell if I missed something!


he was so cute in Cheaper By the Dozen 2!



 



















3. A Challenge. I've heard this challenge going around and the reasons I've been hesitating about it is because I don't reallly want to post everyday, but I can always catch up and I don't really want to post pictures of myself. So those days I'll subsitute or something :(  I wish I would've started the 1st, so I'll catch up for 12 days. 6 days in this post!


Day 1: A Favorite Song
I have many favorite songs and they alternate constantly, but I have to say American Honey by Lady Antebellum is my favorite at the moment.

Day 2: A Favorite Movie
Mean Girls, that movie is so beyond hilarious.



Day 3: A Favorite Book
This will sound cliche but to be totally honest Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.

 Day 4: A Favorite Television Program.
LOST, one of the most incredible TV shows ever. It ended last year, but my mom and I stay up late, late, late on weekends and watch it on marathons. That show is just so good haha

Day 5: A Favorite Quote.
So many favorites, but one I like to live by is "Don't cry because its over, Smile because it happened." -Doctor Seuss.

Day 6: A Moment You Wish You Could Relive.

My birthday sleepover this year.  One moment in paticular was when my mom had to go back to Wal-Mart to get a security case off of the DVD we got for the party. While she was gone, we partied and blasted the music. You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift came on and we all screamed the lyrics dancing in pitch blackness waving glow sticks all around like a concert. When my mom and sister got home, they all screamed with us. It was in a way... Epic! All I could do was stop myself and I say, "Capture this moment and remember it when its gone."

 I will stop here at the half way point to 12, next post! Have a lovely day!




2 comments:

  1. I loved Taylor in Cheaper by the Dozen 2 too!!! He was so adorable!! And yay for Thomas Edison!!
    And Mean Girls is the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I wish my party/sleepover had gone that well:)
    We ended up fighting over what scary movie to get...It was a lot worse than it sounds:)

    We ended up getting Paranormal Activity even though I think it's the cheesiest movie on the face of the planett :/

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! You've reached Addie and Gabrielle, two best friends trying to tell their story in the form of a blog. Please leave your name and blog address at the click of your mouse button and we will surely get back to you! Thanks, bye!